- Flue gas path and temperature channel connect to meter via bayonet lock
- Dirt filter protects instrument and sensors
- Integrated NiCr-Ni thermocouple probe for high temperature measurements
- Quick-change click system on handle allows for easy probe shaft replacement
- Included practical cone for easy attachment
- Temperature maximum: 932 degrees F (500 degrees C)
- Probe shaft length: 11.8 in. (300 mm)
- Diameter: 0.3 in. (8 mm)
- Cable/hose length: 7.2 ft. (2.2 m)
The TUV-tested Testo 0600 9761 12 in. Modular Flue Gas Probe features a quick-change click system on the handle, which enables easy replacement of the probe shaft. The thermocouple NiCr-Ni, which is integrated in the probe shaft, enables temperature measurement up to 932 degrees F (500 degrees C). The flue gas path and temperature channel can be conveniently connected to the measuring instrument via a practical bayonet lock. In addition, a dirt filter protects the instrument and its sensors from contamination.
- 1 - 12-in Modular Flue Gas Probe with Thermocouple NiCr-Ni (0600 9761)
- 1 - Hose, 7 ft.
- 1 - Dirt Filter
- 1 - Cone for Attachment
||Testo 320 (0563 3220 70) Combustion Analyzer Kit
||Testo 0554 3385 Spare Particle Filter for Modular Flue Gas Probes (Pack of 10)