- Requires standard handle 0430 3545 or telescopic handle 0430 0941 for operation (both available separately)
- Ideal for measurements in ventilation ducts
- Velocity measuring range: 118.1 to 11,811 fpm (0.6 to 60 m/s)
- Velocity accuracy: +/-(39.4 fpm + 1% of mv) (118.1 to +7874 fpm); +/-(39.4 fpm + 2% of mv) (7893.7 to 9842 fpm)
- Temperature (NTC) measuring range: -86 to 284 degrees F (-30 to 140 degrees C)
- Vane diameter: 0.6 in. (16 mm)
- Probe shaft length: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
- Temperature sensor type: NTC
Use the Testo 0635 9540 Vane and Temperature Probe to determine flow velocity and volume flow in ventilation ducts (e.g. during the maintenance or commissioning of ventilation systems). It is particularly suitable for medium flow velocities up to 60 m/s, consistently delivering optimum results. The vane anemometer can also measure temperatures up to 284 degrees F at the same time.
In addition to the appropriate measuring instrument, you will also need a compatible handle or a telescope (all optionally available) for commissioning the 0635 9540 Vane and Temperature Probe. With the aid of the optional telescopic handle, the probe can also be used for larger ventilation ducts.
|445||Testo 445 (0560 4450) Multi-Function Climate Measuring Instrument||