- Quickly and accurately measures air temperature in rooms, ducts, registers, and outlets
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Suitable for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Bluetooth connection allows for measurement data to be conveniently transmitted to Smart device equipped with Testo's Smart Probes App
- Smart Probes App provides graphic display of tracked changes and trends
- Temperature (Type K TC) measuring range: -58 to 302 degrees F (-50 to 150 degrees C)
- Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees F (+/- 1 degree C)
- Resolution: 0.1 degree F / C
- Dimensions: 9 x 1 x 1 in. (222 x 30 x 24 mm)
- Probe shaft length: 3.9 in. (100 mm)
The Testo 905i (0560 1905) Thermometer Smart and Wireless Probe is an air temperature Smart Probe that uses a Type K thermocouple to quickly and accurately measure temperature in rooms, ducts, registers, and environmental boxes/chambers.
Users can remotely read the probe's measurements by using the Testo Smart Probes App installed on their Smart device. Smart Probes can be used individually or in combination with other Smart Probes to create measuring solutions for most HVAC/R applications. The probes are ideal for setup and diagnostics of large and small HVAC/R systems. The Testo 905i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it very convenient. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports, which can be saved and shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
|0516 0260||Testo 0516 0260 VAC Smart Case for Probes||