- Measures temperatures on flat surfaces
- May be affixed to surface for long-term measurements using a screw, for example
- Fixed cable, 6.6 ft. (2 m) long
- Measuring range: -58 to 176 degrees F (-50 to 80 degrees C)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.4 degrees F (for 32 to 158 degrees F)
- Reaction time: 150 seconds
- Probe dimensions: 1.57 in. (40 mm) long x 0.3 in. (8 mm) wide
- Sensor type: NTC
Use the Testo 0628 7516 Temperature Probe to carry out surface temperature measurements. A hole punched in the probe block helps you to securely attach it at the required measuring location.
The temperature probe features a 6.6 ft. (2 m) long cable. For optimum heat transfer between the surface probe and the measurement object, we recommend using Testo's silicone thermal conduction paste (optional, available separately).