- Stainless steel sleeve allows for temperature measurements in liquids, pastes, and air
- Suitable for measurements in food industry with acid-resistant stainless steel sleeve
- Fixed cable, 6.2 ft. (1.9 m) long
- Measuring range: -58 to 482 degrees F (-50 to 250 degrees C)
- Accuracy: Class 2
- Reaction time: 20 seconds
- Probe diameter: 0.24 in. (6 mm)
- Probe length: 1.57 in. (40 mm)
- Sensor type: Type K Thermocouple
The Testo 0628 7533 Stationary Probe with flattened tip can be used for measurements in liquids, pastes and also for measurements in air. The temperature probe features an acid-resistant, stainless steel sleeve and is suitable for measurements in the food industry.
With its 1.9 m cable, the 0628 7533 Stationary Probe with stainless steel sleeve can also be used at measuring locations which are not in close proximity to a Wi-Fi data logger.
This Type K, Class 2 thermocouple probe has a standardized accuracy of 4.5 (+/- 2.5 degrees C).
The 0628 7533 Stationary Probe's response time t99 (the time it takes for the probe to register 99% of the jump in temperature) of 20 seconds refers to measurements in moving water at 140 degrees F. This response time is extended when, for example, measurements are taken in still liquid, pastes or in air.
|175 T3||Testo 175 T3 (0572 1753) Temperature Data Logger with Type K/Type T Connections||
|176-T3||Testo 176T3 (0572 1763) 4-Channel Temperature Data Logger with Metal Housing||
|176-T4||Testo 176T4 (0572 1764) 4-Channel Temperature Data Logger||