- Aluminum sleeve allows for temperature measurements in liquids, pastes, and air
- Fixed cable, 7.87 ft. (2.4 m) long
- Protection class: IP 65
- Measuring range: -22 to 194 degrees F (-30 to 90 degrees C)
- Reaction time: 190 seconds
- Probe length: 1.57 in. (40 mm)
- Probe diameter: 0.24 in. (6 mm)
- Sensor type: NTC
The Testo 0628 7503 Stationary Probe is suitable for air temperature measurements and also for temperature measurements in liquids and pastes. Because of the NTC sensor element, the probe provides precise temperature measurements with an accuracy of up to +/- 0.2 degrees C/F.
The 0628 7503 Stationary Probe features a 7.87 ft. (2.4 m) cable. With this probe you are ideally equipped for measuring temperatures which are not in close proximity to a data logger.
The 0628 7503 Stationary Probe is rated protection class IP 65, resulting in protection against water jets.