- Measures high-side or low-side refrigerant pressure (or both simultaneously with two probes) in AC/refrigeration systems
- Operates without hoses, allowing for clean, accurate, and simple measurements
- Performs low-loss refrigerant pressure testing
- Automatically calculates superheat and sub-cooling when used with 115i Pipe-Clamp Thermometer Probe
- Bluetooth connection allows for measurement data to be conveniently transmitted to Smart device equipped with Testo's Smart Probes App
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Suitable for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Measuring range: -14 to 870 psi (-1 to 60 bar)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of fsv
- Probe connection: 7/16 in. - UNF
- Overload rel: 943 psi (65 bar)
- Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 1 in. (125 x 32 x 31 mm)
The Testo 549i (0560 1549) Refrigeration Pressure Smart and Wireless Probe is a wireless pressure probe without hoses, suitable for measuring refrigerant charge in AC/Refrigeration systems. It is used for servicing, troubleshooting, and documenting the operation of residential or commercial AC/refrigeration systems. When two 549i probes are used in conjunction with two 115i pipe-clamp temperature probes, it is easy to monitor superheat and sub-cooling in AC/refrigeration systems.
Users can read the measurements using the Testo Smart Probes App installed on their smart device. The Testo 549i easily connects to standard Schrader valves without tools and without hoses, eliminating any refrigerant loss. The Testo 549i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems at distances up to 60 feet.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it very convenient. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports, which can be saved and shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
|0516 0240||Testo 0516 0240 Refrigeration Smart Case for Probes||