- Performs non-contact measurements using 10:1 optics
- Circular laser pattern indicates measurement area, ensuring accurate assessments
- Bluetooth connection allows for measurement data to be conveniently transmitted to Smart device equipped with Testo's Smart Probes App
- Smart Probes App may be used to photograph objects and includes laser pattern and temperature reading with photo for reference
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Suitable for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Temperature (infrared) measuring range: -22 to 482 degrees F (-30 to 250 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 1 in. (140 x 36 x 25 mm)
The Testo 805i (0560 1805) Infrared Thermometer Smart and Wireless Probe is an infrared (IR) thermometer that provides non-contact temperature readings. It is ideal for checking breakers, motors, ducts, and registers from a distance. The measurement area is indicated by a circular laser pattern, which ensure accurate targeting measurement.
Use the Testo Smart Probes App to take photos of objects and include the laser pattern and the temperature reading for your reference. Easily adjust the emissivity within the App and store data as files or share via text or email. The Testo 805i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it very convenient. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports, which can be saved and shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
|0516 0260||Testo 0516 0260 VAC Smart Case for Probes||