- Suitable for long-term measurements in liquids, pastes, and air
- Very long 19.7 ft. long (6 m) cable
- Protection class: IP 67
- Highly precise NTC sensor type
- Measuring range: -31 to 176 degrees F (-35 to 80 degrees C)
- Reaction time (in water): 5 seconds
- Diameter probe tip shaft: 0.12 in. (3 mm)
- Probe shaft length: 1.57 in. (40 mm)
- Diameter probe shaft: 0.12 in. (3 mm)
The Testo 0610 1725 Immersion/Penetration Probe featuring a long cable and flat tip is suitable for measurements in liquids and pastes as well as for air temperature measurements. Thanks to its NTC sensor element, the probe provides precise temperature measurements with an accuracy of up to +/- 0.36 degrees F.
The 0610 1725 Immersion/Penetration Probe features a 19.7 ft. (6 m) cable. This exceptionally long cable means that it can also be used at measuring points located a long distance away from the Wi-Fi data logger.
For long-term measurements, you can mount the temperature probe permanently at the measuring location. To do this you only need a clamp or PG gland (not included, available separately).
The 0610 1725 Immersion/Penetration Probe is waterproof in accordance with protection class IP 67. Consequently, measurements can be taken outdoors, for example.
The probe's response time of 5 seconds refers to measurements in moving water at 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). This response time is extended when, for example, measurements are taken in still liquid, pastes or air. (For air temperature measurements, the response time is about 40 to 60 times higher than the water response time.)