- Requires plug-in head cable (model 0430 0100) for operation
- T-hinge measuring head allows for quick response time
- May be used on uneven surfaces without thermal conduction paste
- Probe built with intelligent calibration concept, allowing for adjustments with EasyClimate software and generation of zero-error displays
- Measuring range: -328 to 572 degrees F (-200 to 300 degrees C)
- Short-term measurements up to 932 degrees F (500 degrees C)
- Probe shaft length: 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Probe shaft diameter: 0.4 in. (10 mm)
- Resolution: 0.01 degrees F
- Sensor type: Type K Thermocouple
- Measuring component temperature in the electronics industry
- Measuring surface temperatures on injection-moulding tools
- Monitoring process temperatures
- Measuring temperature differences on underfloor heating, radiators, insulation or walls
- Reference measurements in the calibration laboratory
The Testo 0614 0195 Fast-Action Digital Surface Probe with thermocouple Type K is used to carry out measurements of surface temperatures. The temperature probe is characterized by its quick response time. The T-hinge measuring head with sprung thermocouple strip makes this possible. It reaches the actual temperature of the measurement object in just a few seconds.
Moreover, the temperature probe can be used on uneven surfaces. It is not necessary to use a thermal conduction paste.
The 0614 0195 Fast-Action Digital Surface Probe is a digital probe with an intelligent calibration concept. You can adjust the probe using the EasyClimate software and achieve a zero-error display.
|480||Testo 480 (0563 4800) Multi-Function HVAC Meter with PC Software||
|0430 0100||Testo 0430 0100 Plug-In Head Cable for Digital Probes||