- Allows for non-contact current measurement
- Direct / alternating current measurement up to 400 A AC/DC possible
- Features a fully retractable pincer arm, which is ideal for measurements in tight places
- Display of 1 mV per A
- Overvoltage category: CAT IV 600V
- Protection class: IP 40
- Storage temperature: 5 to 140 degrees F (-15 to 60 degrees C)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees F (0 to 50 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2 in. (210 x 100 x 42 mm)
- Uses 3 AAA batteries
The Testo 0590 0003 Clamp Meter Adapter allows users to take advantage of non-contact current measurement (with the Testo 760-2/-3 digital multimeter). The clamp meter adapter is particularly suitable for measurement on tightly packed power cables or conductors with a small diameter.
Users can easily manage even in tight spots with the 0590 0003 Clamp Meter Adapter. The movable pincer arm can be fully retracted, allowing users to, for instance, grab tightly packed cables in switching cabinets - as if using a hook.
The 0590 0003 Clamp Meter Adapter for Non-Contact Current Measurement makes direct / alternating current measurement up to 400 A AC/DC possible. Users can attach the clamp meter adapter to a suitable digital multimeter made by Testo or to other makes of digital multimeters which have a resolution in the mV range.