- NEMA-3R rated
- Enclosures are compatible with all Ventostat 8000 series(except the 8003 and 8009) and Vaporstat 9002 models.
- Ideal for monitoring outside air or CO2 as a surrogate for combustion fumes in parking garages, tunnels and loading docks
- Four diffusion ports allow for entry of CO2
- Designed to screw directly to a wall
- Power Consumption: 24 V, 1.5 Amp (maximum)
The GE 1552 is a rugged weatherproof enclosure (ABS plastic), designed to allow the 8000 series sensor to operate in an outdoor environment and/or where ambient temperatures are below freezing. The 1552 is ideal for monitoring outside air or CO2 as a surrogate for combustion fumes in parking garages, tunnels and loading docks. This enclosure features a temperature control circuit and internal heaters to maintain the sensor within its normal operating temperature range, even if temperatures outside the enclosure are as low as -40° F (-40° C). Four diffusion ports allow for entry of CO2. Response time of the 1552 is slowed to approximately 30 minutes to measure a 90% step change in concentrations. Enclosure is designed to screw directly to a wall. CO2 sensor not included. Power consumption is 24 V, 1.5 Amp (max), and includes the Ventostat 8000 series.