- Black Enclosure
- Range: 0-2000 ppm
- Dual Channel Sensor
- Patented, Absorption Infrared Gas sensing engine provides high accuracy
- Patented ABC Logic self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications
- Lifetime CO2 calibration guarantee when using ABC Logic
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance
- Sensor is shipped factory calibrated
- Temperature sensor
- Controlled ventilation of indoor environments, such as a conference rooms, classrooms, meeting halls, etc.
The Telaire T8200B Dual Channel Wall Mount CO2 Transmitter, Black Enclosure uses a dual channel sensor to provide controlled ventilation. The T8200-B features a dual-channel optical system and three-point calibration process for enhanced stability, accuracy, and reliability. Intended for use in applications where there is full-time occupation 24 hours a day.
Improper ventilation can have a negative impact on occupant health and performance, increase the risk from litigation, and/or waste energy. Demand-controlled ventilation using CO2 sensors prevents energy losses from over-ventilation while maintaining indoor air quality. The most energy savings potential is in buildings where occupancy fluctuates during a 24-hour period.
|T1505||Telaire T1505 Splash Resistant Enclosure||
|T1508||Telaire T1508 Aspiration Box Enclosure||
|T1552||Telaire T1552 Outside Air Enclosure for T8100, T8200, and T8300 Series||
|T2090||Telaire T2090 Calibration and Adjustment Software||