- Enables True USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity for the MSO4000B Series (Formerly MSO4000), DPO4000 Series, DPO3000 Series, TDS3000C Series, TDS2000C Series (Formerly TDS2000B), and the TDS1000B Series Oscilloscopes; Adds Same Functionality to AFG3000 Series Arbitrary/ Function Generators, and DMM4000 Series Digital Multimeters
- Quickly start measuring with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that does not require any programming
- Measurement trending
- Data logging
- Advanced analysis and documentation capabilities
- Quickly and easily import simulated results and compare against actual measured results live on-screen
- Automatic frequency sweeping
- Limit testing
- Connect and control multiple instruments from within one software environment
- Design Validation
- Component Characterization
- Simulation Analysis
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Automated Test
Increase Your Productivity with the Industry's Most Seamless Instrument-to-PC Connectivity Solution
Configuring test instruments to connect with PC-based software is often a difficult and frustrating challenge. That's why Tektronix and National Instruments have partnered together to create NI LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition (TE) – interactive measurement and analysis software designed for design and test engineers who need to quickly acquire, analyze and document measurements without the added complication of programming.
With USB plug-and-play support, NI LabVIEW SignalExpress TE immediately detects and configures Tektronix instruments when connected to a PC*1, providing a live view of the data acquisition and immediate control of the oscilloscope.
Import and Compare
Integrate measurements with simulated results from popular design software tools such as PSpice, SPICE, and Multisim. This enables quick and easy importing and comparing of simulated results – saving time and improving design accuracy.
Capture and Document
Quickly capture and document measurements by simply dragging-and-dropping acquired data and waveform captures directly into Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and WordPad. Or annotate waveforms and measurements in the interactive project documentation tool.
NI LabVIEW SignalExpress TE contains more than 200 different measurement, processing, analysis, and reporting capabilities that can be applied to data being acquired from Tektronix instruments.
Automated-measurements from the oscilloscope are graphed over time to provide a simple indication of trends in the measurement parameters.
Waveform data and measurements can be automatically logged to the PC's disk drive for unattended and long-term monitoring applications.
Take advantage of several major time-saving features, including automated measurement sweeping and limit testing. These features provide relief from a traditionally manual and time-intensive process.
Connect and Control
Remove the guesswork when connecting the test instrument to a PC by connecting and controlling multiple instruments from one software environment, all within a single drag-and-drop user interface.
The LE (Base) version of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress TE comes standard with the MSO4000B Series (formerly MSO4000), DPO4000 Series, DPO3000 Series, TDS3000C Series, TDS2000C Series (formerly TDS2000B), and the TDS1000B Series oscilloscopes. SIGEXPTE adds extended analysis capabilities.
|SIGEXPTEGSA||Tektronix SIGEXPTEGSA NI Signal Express Tektronix Edition Software - Professional/Full Version
Government-/GSA-Eligible Entities Only.
For GSA Price, Please Call
Direct: (339) 293-4066
See our GSA Listing