- 1 MHz bandwidth
- 5 mW standby power measurements
- Harmonic analysis to the 50th order (standard)
- +/- 0.04% basic accuracy
- 20 μA to 20 Arms direct current input
- 1 V to 600 Vrms (Cat II) voltage input
- USB, LAN, and GPIB interfaces (standard)
- Three-year warranty
- Harmonic analysis to IEC/EN 61000-3-2 / 4-7 (pre-compliance testing to the 50th order)
- Standby power analysis to IEC 62301 / EN 50564 (full compliance testing as low as 5mW)
- Supports additional testing to CE, EnergyStar, CEC, SPEC Power 1, CQC-3146, NOM-32-ENER-2013, and more
- Transient analysis with 1M sample/sec continuous sampling
- Measure voltage, current, power, VA, WHr, THD, PF, CF, and more
- Convenient front-panel banana jack inputs, color graphical display, and PWRVIEW software to simplify usage and boost productivity
- Optional breakout test box simplifies AC line connections between your device under test and the PA1000
- Power supply and UPS
- LED drivers / lighting
- Wireless charging
- Consumer electronics
- Home appliances
- Computers and IT equipment
- Inverters and converters
- Battery chargers
The Tektronix PA1000 is a single-phase, single-channel power analysis solution that is optimized for fast, efficient, and accurate power consumption testing to international standards. It's compact size, DMM-like user-interface, graphical display, and powerful software enable users to quickly visualize, analyze, and document the power consumption efficiency of next-generation devices, including standby power measurements and harmonic analysis.
Complete Power Consumption Analysis
Most of today's AC-powered electronics and electro-mechanical products have government or consumer efficiency regulations they must meet. The PA1000 simplifies the process of proving that designs meet these requirements by offering a complete bench-top solution for single phase power consumption analysis. Use the standard front-panel input jacks and optional breakout box to simplify connections to the device under test, then analyze and document the results with the free PWRVIEW software.
The color graphics display on Tektronix's PA1000 provides intuitive readout of measured values, harmonic bar charts, waveforms, energy integration plots, and more. Setup is easy using the menu-driven interface and soft keys.
The PA1000 features harmonics analysis to the 50th order as a standard feature. Harmonics, THD, and related measurements can all be analyzed simultaneously with other power parameters.
The PA1000's free PWRVIEW software enables:
- Viewing measurement data and system uncertainty in real-time, including waveforms, trend plots, and more.
- Creating and applying limits you define for simplified pass/fail testing of any parameter, including those based on user-defined math functions.
- Automating instrument setup, data collection, and report generation for key applications with just a few clicks using wizard-driven interfaces.
- Communicating with multiple PA1000 instruments for calculation of power efficiency and other parameters.
- IEC 61000-3-2 / 4-7 Current harmonics, pre-compliance testing.
- IEC 62301 / EN 50564 Standby power, full-compliance testing.
PWRVIEW software can automatically generate formatted test reports for IEC 61000-3-2 and 4-7 harmonics (pre-compliance) or IEC 62301 standby power (full compliance). These test reports include pass/fail results, data tables, graphs, and more. It has everything necessary to prove design performance and ensure a successful result in the compliance test lab.
|Calibration & Data Reports|
|PA1000 C3||Tektronix PA1000 C3 3-Year Calibration Service Provides Traceable or Functional Verification Events||
|PA1000 C5||Tektronix PA1000 C5 5-Year Calibration Service Provides Traceable or functional Verification Events||
|PA1000 D1||Tektronix PA1000 D1 Add Calibration Data Report||
|PA1000 D3||Tektronix PA1000 D3 3-Year Calibration Data Report With Option C3||
|PA1000 D5||Tektronix PA1000 D5 5-Year Calibration Data Report With Option C5||
|PA1000 R5||Tektronix PA1000 R5 Standard Warranty Extended to 5 Years||
|Data Sheet:||(1.12 MB)|