- Signal Inputs:
- Low-speed and Full-speed: Any Ch1 - Ch4, any D0 - D15
- Low-speed, Full-speed, and High-speed: Any Ch1 - Ch4,Math, Ref1 - Ref4
- Note: High-speed decode support only available on 1 GHz models.
- Recommended Probing:
- Low-speed and Full-speed: Single ended or differential
- High-speed: Differential
- Licenses can be transferred between an application module and an oscilloscope
- Can be removed and stored for safekeeping
- For the Tektronix MDO3000 Series of 2 or 4 Analog Channel Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with Spectrum analyzers
The Tektronix MDO3USB USB Serial Triggering & Analysis Module enables triggering on packet-level content for low-speed, and full-speed USB serial buses. The Tektronix MDO3USB also enables analytical tools such as digital views of the signal, bus views, packet decoding, search tools, and packet decode tables with time-stamp information for low-speed, full-speed, and high-speed USB serial buses. Application modules are purchased as stand-alone products and can be purchased at the time of initial MDO3000 purchase or at any future time.
Application modules have licenses which can be transferred between an application module and an oscilloscope. The Tektronix MDO3USB's license maybe contained in the module; allowing the Tektronix MDO3USB module to be moved from one instrument to another. Or, the license can be contained in the oscilloscope; allowing the module to be removed and stored for safekeeping. The license can be transferred back to the module for use in another MDO3000 oscilloscope. Transferring the license to an oscilloscope and removing the Tektronix MDO3USB module permits the use of more than two applications simultaneously.
|Data Sheet:||(4.01 MB)|