- Signal Inputs - Any Ch1 - Ch4, Math, Ref1 - Ref4
- Recommended Probing for the MDO3AERO Differential or single ended (only one single-ended signal required)
- Licenses can be transferred between an application module and an oscilloscope
- Can be removed and stored for safekeeping
- For the Tektronix MDO3000 Series of 2 or 4 Analog Channel Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with Spectrum analyzers
The Tektronix MDO3AERO Aerospace Serial Triggering & Analysis Module for MDO3000 Oscilloscopes enables triggering on packet-level information on MIL-STD-1553 buses as well as analytical tools such as digital views of the signal, bus views, packet decoding, search tools, and packet decode tables with time- stamp information. Application modules are purchased as stand-alone products and can be purchased at the time of initial MDO3000 purchase or at any future time.
Application modules have licenses which can be transferred between an application module and an oscilloscope. The Tektronix MDO3AERO's license maybe contained in the module; allowing the Tektronix MDO3AERO module to be moved from one instrument to another. Or, the license can be contained in the oscilloscope; allowing the module to be removed and stored for safekeeping. The license can be transferred back to the module for use in another MDO3000 oscilloscope. Transferring the license to an oscilloscope and removing the Tektronix MDO3AERO module permits the use of more than two applications simultaneously.
|Data Sheet:||(4.01 MB)|