- Adds arbitrary function generator to any MDO3000 Series product.
- One-time, permanent upgrade to any model
- Enabled through single-use application module hardware key
- Hardware key not required for future use after intial install.
- For the Tektronix MDO3000 Series of 2 or 4 Analog Channel Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with Spectrum analyzers
The Tektronix MDO3AFG Arbitrary Function Generator Module adds an optional integrated arbitrary function generator to any MDO3000 Series Oscilloscope, perfect for simulating sensor signals within a design or adding noise to signals to perform margin testing. The integrated function generator provides output of predefined waveforms up to 50 MHz for sine, square, pulse, ramp/triangle, DC, noise, sin(x)/x(Sinc), Gaussian, Lorentz, exponential rise/fall, Haversine and cardiac.
The Tektronix MDO3AFG arbitrary waveform generator provides 128 k points of record for storing waveforms from the analog input, a saved internal file location, a USB mass storage device, or from an external PC. Once a waveform is in the edit memory of the arbitrary waveform generator, it can be modified via an on-screen editor and then replicated out of the generator. The Tektronix MDO3AFG is compatible with Tektronix’ Arb Express PC-based waveform creation and editing software, making creation of complex waveforms fast and easy. Transfer waveform files to the Tektronix MDO3AFG edit memory via USB or LAN or using a USB mass storage device to be output from the AFG in the oscilloscope.
|Data Sheet:||(1.38 MB)|