- 240 MHz Sine Waveform
- 1 mHz to 5 MHz Arbitrary Waveform
- Amplitude up to 20 Vp-p into 50 Ω Loads
- 5.6 in. Color TFT LCD Display for Full Confidence in Settings and Waveform Shape
- Multilanguage and Intuitive Operation Saves Setup Time
- Pulse Waveform with Variable Edge Times
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Sweep and Burst
- Dual-channel Models Save Cost and Bench Space
- USB Connector on Front Panel for Waveform Storage on Memory Device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C Drivers
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
The Tektronix AFG3252C is unmatched in performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability! The Tektronix AFG3252C 240 MHz, 2 Channel, Arbitrary / Function Generator is the some of the most useful instruments in the industry.
Superior Performance and Versatility
With the Tektronix AFG3252C users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. The instrument features a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
Intuitive User Interface Shows More Information at a Single Glance
A large screen shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical waveshape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand. Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and re-learning how to use the instrument.
ArbExpress Software Included for Creating Waveforms with Ease
With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from Tektronix AFG3252C 240 MHz, 2 Channel, Arbitrary / Function Generator, or defined by standard functions, equation editor, and waveform math.