- Analog channels: 1
- Output frequency: 100 MHz
- Record length: 128k points
- Sample rate: 2 - 16k: 1 GS/s; >16k - 128k: 250 MS/s
- Vertical resolution: 14 bits
- 5.6 in. display for full confidence in settings and waveform shape
- Multi-language and intuitive operation saves setup time
- Pulse waveform with variable edge tmes
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Sweep and burst
- USB connector on front panel for waveform storage on memory device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C drivers
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
The Tektronix AFG3101C 100 MHz, Single Channel, 1 GS/s, Arbitrary/Function Generator with 3.9 inch Color TFT LCD Display has unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability.
Superior Performance and Versatility
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. [Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals.] The AFG3101C also feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
Intuitive User Interface Shows More Information at a Single Glance
Color TFT LCD screen on all models shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical wave shape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand. Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and relearning how to use the instrument.
ArbExpress Software Included for Creating Waveforms with Ease
With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from any Tektronix oscilloscope, or defined by standard functions, equation editor, and waveform math.