- ADDITIONAL PRODUCT(S) REQUIRED: TPCA300
- AC/DC Measurement Capabilities
- DC – 100 MHz, 30 A DC
- Automatic Scaling and Units 2 – Oscilloscope On-Screen Readout of Magnitude and Amps Reduces Measurement Errors with No More Hand Calculations
- AC/DC Input Coupling
- Low Insertion Impedance Reduces Device Under Test Loading
- Split-Core Construction Allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Status Indicators Provide Visual Operating Status and Notification of Potential Error Conditions – Degauss, Probe Open, Overload, Not Terminated into 50 Ohm, Noncompatible Probe Type
- Lower DC Drift and Noise Allows Improved Low-level Current Measurements
- Certified for use in U.S., Canada, and Europe. Complies with applicable IEC standards.
- Development and Analysis Solutions for Designers, Installers, and Service Personnel in Telecomm, Data Comm, Computer, and Semiconductor Power Electronics Environments For:
- Power Supplies (Switching and Linear)
- Semiconductor Devices (SCRs, IGBTs, MOSFETs, CMOS, BJTs)
- Power Inverters/Converters
- Electronic Ballasts
- Industrial/Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Communications (Phone, Satellite, Relay Stations)
- Motor Drives
- Transportation Systems (Electronic Vehicles, Electric Trains, Locomotives, Avionics)
Increased performance and simplicity
The Tektronix TCP312 AC/DC Current Probe, DC to 15 MHz is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs. The split-core probes incorporate both transformer and Hall-effect technology to provide broad bandwidth measurement capabilities from DC up to 100 MHz at current levels as low as 1 milliamp to thousands of amps (when used with CT4 current transformer). When connected to Tektronix Oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II, TekConnect (w/ TCA-BNC) or TekVPI (w/ TPA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy.
Additional measurement power is available with add-on software such as the TDSPWR2 power measurements package. With all this measurement power, current measurements have never been easier.
Meets today's AC/DC current measurement applications
The TCP312 amplifier, when used with TCP305, or TCP303 probes, provides a wide range of current measurement capability and spans the gap between low-level milliamp measurements to very high current levels. These three probes provide current measurement capabilities of 30 A, 50 A, and 150 A DC continuous. For even higher current levels, the TCPA400 amplifier with the TCP404XL current probe measures 500 A DC continuous and 750 A DC continuous, derated with duty cycle.
Measurement errors and manual calculations are now a thing of the past
With this new series of current measurement tools, automatic control and on-screen scaling and units is provided for users of Tektronix TDS3000, TDS500, TDS600, TDS700, TDS5000, TDS6000, and TDS7000B series oscilloscope systems (the DPO3000, DPO4000, and DPO7000 series oscilloscopes, the TPA-BNC adapter is required).
The TCP312 Current Measurement Systems seamlessly integrate with your TDS series oscilloscope and the TDSPWR2 software package to easily make those time-consuming power measurements and calculations for you.
Even non-TEKPROBE systems can use the TCP312 series to make proper current measurements by simply multiplying the measured output voltage on the oscilloscope by the TCP312 series range setting.
* Requires a TDS TEKPROBE Oscilloscope or a TekConnect Oscilloscope with TCA-BNC
|Calibration & Data Reports|
|TCP312 C3||Tektronix TCP312 C3 Calibration Service 3 Yrs. Provides Traceable Or Functional Verification Events Whichever Are Applicable To The Product. Cals Are At Tektronix Recommended Interval During The Coverage Period. Cal Coverage Includes The Manufacturers Cal + 2 Years||Not Available||
|TCP312 C5||Tektronix TCP312 C5 Calibration Service 5 Yrs. Provides Traceable Or Functional Verification Events Whichever Are Applicable To The Product. Cals Are At Tektronix Recommended Interval During The Coverage Period. Cal Coverage Includes The Manufacturers Cal + 4 Years||Not Available||
|TCP312 D1||Tektronix TCP312 D1 Test Data; Cal Data Report||Not Available||
|TCP312 D3||Tektronix TCP312 D3 Test Data; On Delivery And W/Further Cals; Must Order W/C3||Not Available||
|TCP312 D5||Tektronix TCP312 D5 Calibration Data Report 5 Years (With Option C5)||Not Available||
|TCP312 R3||Tektronix TCP312 R3 Repair Warranty; Extended To Cover 3 Years (Must be purchased with Unit)||Not Available||
|TCP312-R3DW||Tektronix TCP312-R3DW Repair Service Coverage 3 Years (Includes Product Warranty Period) 3 Year Period Starts At Time Of Customer Instrument Purchase||Not Available||
|TCP312 R5||Tektronix TCP312 R5 Repair Service 5 Years (Must be purchased with Unit)||Not Available||
|TCP312-R5DW||Tektronix TCP312-R5DW Repair Service Coverage 5 Years (Includes Product Warranty Period) 5 Year Period Starts At Time Of Customer Instrument Purchase||Not Available||