- >1.0 GHz Bandwidth (Guaranteed)
- Low Input Capacitance: pF Differential
- Probe Input Connector: Two Standard 0.025in./0.63 mm (0.1 in. center) Square Pin Receptacle (Female)
- Electrostatic Discharge Tolerant (IEC 801-2)
- Connects to TEKPROBE™ BNC Interface on TDS Series Oscilloscopes or Other Instruments Using 1103 TEKPROBE® Power Supply
- For Use with Oscilloscopes, Spectrum or Network Analyzers
- >60 dB (1000:1) Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- Small Probe Head Allows Easy Probing of SMDs
- Communications (Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE-1394, Fibre Channel)
- Semiconductor Characterization (RAMBUS)
- Disk Drive Read Channel Design
- Communication Pulse Shape Compliance
- Jitter, Cross-Talk, BERT Measurements
- Location of Ground Bounce
The Tektronix P6247 1 GHz Low Voltage Differential Probe enables users to make time domain or frequency domain measurements on high bandwidth signals commonly found in disk drive, digital IC design (RAMBUS) and communication applications (Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE-1394 Firewire and Fibre Channel). The small probe head geometry and assorted probe tip accessories allow these probes to easily accommodate manual probing of surface mount devices while maintaining high CMRR.
The P6247 is ideal for design verification of disk drive read channel electronics and timing analysis for troubleshooting ground bounce problems associated with high speed logic. They can also be used for pulse shape or cross talk compliance testing of high speed communication signals.
|P6247GSA||Tektronix P6247GSA 1.0 GHz differential probe
Government-/GSA-Eligible Entities Only.
For GSA Price, Please Call
Direct: (339) 293-4066
See our GSA Listing