- ≥1.5 GHz Bandwidth (Typical, Probe Only)
- ≤1 pF Input Capacitance
- 1 MΩ Input Resistance
- Direct Access to SMDs as Small as 0.5 mm Pitch
- Measures CMOS, BiCMOS, ECL, GaAs, and TTL Logic
- Low-mass Probe Head/Cable
- No Additional Power Supplies or Cables Are Required with TEKPROBE™ BNC Interface
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Educational Research
Tektronix P6245 >/= 1.5 GHz, 10X Single-Ended Low Voltage Probe achieves high-speed signal acquisition by solving three traditional problems:
- Lower DUT loading (≤1 pF/1 MΩ probe loading)
- Direct and easy access to SMDs
- Access DUT signals and scope bandwidth for TDS600/700/3000/5000/6000/7000*1 and CSA7000 scopes up to 1 GHz bandwidths
Tektronix P6245 >/= 1.5 GHz, 10X Single-Ended Low Voltage Probe provides the electrical and mechanical performance required for today's digital systems designs. No additional power supplies or cables are required when used with TEKPROBE BNC oscilloscopes. P6245 achieves high-speed signal acquisition and low circuit loading, required for solving today's problems faced by designers.
The small compact probe head and versatile attachment accessories allow direct connection to the device under test.
Tektronix P6245 >/= 1.5 GHz, 10X Single-Ended Low Voltage Probe provides scope bandwidth at the probe tip for the TDS500/600/700.
* Some TDS6000 or TDS7000 oscilloscopes require a TCA-BNC adapter.
|P6245GSA||Tektronix P6245GSA Active FET Probe for SMDs; >1.5GHZ, 10X with Certificate of Traceable Calibration
Government-/GSA-Eligible Entities Only.
For GSA Price, Please Call
Direct: (339) 239-4066
See our GSA Listing