- Low Capacitive Loading to Extremely High Frequencies
- Interchangeable Attenuator Tip Assemblies: 1X, 10X
- High-speed Device Characterization in Microwave Communication, Signal Processing and Logic Applications
- Propagation Delays for ECL, GaAs and Other Logic Circuitry and Devices
- Circuit Board Impedance Testing (TDR)
- High-speed Sampling Systems
Tektronix P6150 is a 9 GHz bandwidth, 10X attenuation, low impedance probe designed for use with the SD2X family of Sampling/TDR plug-ins. The probe consists of interchangeable, screw-in attenuator tip assemblies (1X and 10X) and an SMA-to-SMA probe cable. An assortment of circuit and grounding attachments is included to optimize attachment to the device under test while maintaining high signal integrity.