- Package of 10 P3010 Probes
- Includes Readout for TDS3000C Series Oscilloscopes
- 1 MΩ Inputs
- 10X, 100 MHz
- Molded Passive Voltage Probes
- Single Piece, Molded Rubber Body
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- 10 Times Improvement in Durability
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry on Multi-layer Circuit Board for Improved Performance and Reliability
- New Stronger Replaceable Probe Tip
- Safety Certification: UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.031, EN61010-2-031, IEC61010-2-031
- 1 Year Unconditional Guarantee
- Miniature Probe Tip Compatible with a Wide Range of Tektronix Accessories and Adapters
- Mixture of High, Medium and Low Frequency General Purpose Relative Measurements:
- Engineering and Design
Passive voltage probes are the most commonly used oscilloscope probe. Other specialty probes expand the range and functionality of an oscilloscope as a measurement system, but a general purpose, passive voltage probe is the working end of the oscilloscope, a tool used every day by engineers and technicians.
Two years of customer research, design innovation and an exhaustive test program resulted in a most remarkable family of oscilloscope probes. This family of passive voltage probes is specifically designed for Tektronix' analog and digital portable oscilloscopes. The 1X and 10X switchable probes combine the same high quality electrical performance that customers expect from Tektronix with a new rugged mechanical design.
These probes are encased in a resilient, molded rubber body that is virtually indestructible. They are lighter in weight, more comfortable to hold and more reliable than modular probe styles. The probes' replaceable tips are designed to withstand up to 20 pounds of force. Patented integral strain relief allows complete freedom of movement while providing superior cable flex. Each probe has received UL safety certification and meets MIL-T-28800, Class 3, environment specifications - something portable scope users will appreciate.
This package of 10 P3010 probes is designed to complement Tektronix' family of portable DSO and ART instruments. The core of each probe's performance is supplied by a Tektronix HYBRID/SMT device.
Tektronix' instrumentation experience provides an extra margin of quality and reliability to the molded probes that is not commonly available to probe manufacturers. These molded probes have been designed and tested to support the overall system performance and measurement quality that Tektronix oscilloscopes guarantee.
Through the introduction of the molded probes, Tektronix has set a new standard for passive voltage probe styling, performance and durability.
|P3010GSA||Tektronix P3010GSA 100 MHz Passive Probe, 10X with Readout for TDS3000 Series
GSA Contract GS-07F-0375T
Please Call or
See our GSA Listing