- Powers up to Two Probes
- For Use with P6205, P6243, P6245, P6246, P6247, P6248, P6249, P6330, P6701B, P6703B, P5205, P5210, ADA400A and TCP202 on other than TEKPROBE BNC Interfaced Scopes
- Overload Protected 1103
- High-speed Digital Systems Design:
- MOS: CMOS; FastCMOS; BiCMOS; TTL
- Component Design/Characterization:
- Amplitude levels
- Propagation Delay and Timing
- Bandwidths and Rise Times
- Educational Research
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
Tektronix 1103 is an accessory power supply that provides external power to TEKPROBE BNC Interface probes. The 1103 allows customers to use probes requiring TEKPROBE interface power with any oscilloscope or digitizer that does not provide TEKPROBE BNC power.
The 1103 offers two independently controlled channels consisting of a TEKPROBE BNC interface input, a voltage offset control (providing variable offset or no offset) and BNC signal output.
The offset control supplies a voltage, adjustable via the front panel control. This offset control is available for TEKPROBE BNC probes with this capability. These include: P6235, P6245, P6246, P6247, P6248, P6249 and P6330.
|SILV600||Tektronix SILV600 +5-Years Warranty Extension for MSO/DPO4K, MCA3K, and Others||
|Silver Care Packages:||(261 KB)|