- Measures 47" (1200 mm) wide with 90 Black Light LED's in 10 groups
- Wide Flash Range 60 - 120,000 Flashes/min. can be adjusted to meet almost any high-speed application
- Long-life LED operation
- Adjustable Flash Pulse duration achieves sharper images for detailed inspection
- Phase Shift Advances or retards flash timing for viewing gear teeth, cutting surfaces, repeats or "drifting" images
- Input sensor trigger function allows process machinery to control flash rate
- Delay time adjustment combined with leading or trailing edge activation simplifies process set-up when using external signal input
- Custom options available, Please Call.
- x2 and 1/2 keys for large adjustment rate change or +/- for fine tuning
The Shimpo ST329BL7 is a permanent mount black-light stroboscope array utilizing super bright CREE high powered LED lamps. The ST-329-BL-7's 10 group LED array provides a bright, stable strobe light over a wide measurement range with a lifetime far exceeding xenon lit stroboscopes. The ST329BL7 array measures 47" (1200 mm) in length, and has a 120 VAC power requirement. Custom sizes are available upon request. The arrays are easily mountable on production equipment. An optional mounting adapter kit is available to aid in array installation. A separate control enclosure is connected with 6.5' (2 m) cable to the array. Operation is simple with the 8 button keypad and large, backlit LCD display. Phase shift, flash duration, plus flash rate are all quickly adjustable via the controller. The unit can work off user programmed flash frequency or from a remote sensors signal which will automatically adjust to corresponding process fluctuations.
The ST-329-BL-7 is designed for speed and frequency measurements in the printing, packaging, textile, automotive, cable, medical industries in various applications.
|MK-320||Shimpo MK-320 Universal Mounting kit for Strobsocope Arrays||