- The robust workhorse for the rental sector and equipment service departments.
- Simple clear controls.
- Used by thousands of Technicians through out the world.
- Unsurpassed reliability and value.
- Provides a full suite of electrical safety tests including Earth/ground bond, hipot/flash testing load/run and leakage testing.
- AC Flash/Hipot Test Voltage: 500 V, 1250 V AC, 3000 V, 3750 V AC
- Earth/Ground Bond Test Current: 25 A, into 0.1 ohm, from 8 V AC, 0 - 1 ohm meter display
- Earth Leakage Test Trip Current: 0 - 10 mA
- Power/Run/Load Test Voltage: 230 V 0-15 A, 110 V 0-25 A
Seaward B255 Shown
The Seaward B255 comprehensive electrical safety tester is recognised as the industry standard and product of choice for the hire and service/repair industries. Simple straightforward operation, compact size and a comprehensive range of measurement functions, make this tester the leader in its class.
Testing with the B255 will ensure compliance with European and International standards for Class I and Class II products, such as EN60335, EN61029, EN60065, EN50144 and EN60745.