- 3-Layer Blue Vinyl Material
- 48 in. x 100 ft. (1.2 m x 30.4 m)
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Top Layer
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items
- Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat
- Highly Conductive Scrim Middle Layer
- Provides main discharge path to ground.
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Foam Bottom Layer
- Provides durable, nonskid cushion, choice for components susceptible to physical shock
- Compatible with Constant Monitors
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals compliant
The SCS TM481200L3BL Dissipative ESD 3-Layer Vinyl Worksurface Mat Roll, Blue, 0.135 in. X 48 in. X 100 ft. provides excellent electrical properties through its three-layer vinyl composition. The top layer is made from a tough, easy-to-clean dissipative vinyl. The center layer, a highly conductive metal scrim, moves the charge from the surface to ground quickly. The bottom layer is a durable, non-skid, cushion of dissipative foam. Compatible with constant monitors.
|Data Sheet:||(271 KB)|