- 3-Layer Brown Vinyl Material
- Provides reliable path to ground and eliminates static charge generation
- 24 in. x 36 in. (0.6 m x .91 m)
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Top Layer
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items
- Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat
- Highly Conductive Scrim Middle Layer
- Provides main discharge path to ground.
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Foam Bottom Layer
- Provides durable, nonskid cushion, choice for components susceptible to physical shock
- Compatible with Constant Monitors
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals compliant
- Includes Wrist strap grounding system and snap fasteners
The SCS 8221 Dissipative ESD 3-Layer Vinyl Worksurface Mat Kit, Brown, 0.140 in. X 24 in. X 36 in. is a soft worksurface mat with a three-layer construction. The top color layer is durable static dissipative vinyl, which has sufficiently low resistance to discharge static-laden conductors, yet will help prevent the shorting of pins on the backs of printed circuit boards laid on the mat. The middle layer is a highly-conductive scrim that provides the main discharge path to ground, and the bottom layer is static-dissipative foam, providing a durable nonskid cushion. The 8221 is compatible with constant monitors.
- 2 - Model 3050 Installed Single Snap Fastener
- 1 - Model 3048 Wrist Strap Common Ground Cord Kit