- Provides an ESD-Safe surface to lay parts
- Includes wrist strap monitor
- Common point ground system connects static control elements including operator, worksurface, and equipment
- Manufactured from low charging materials that limit charge generation
- Fits easily into most tool cases
- Surface Resistance: Rtg: 1 x 106 to <1 x 109 ohms per ANSI/ESD S4.1
- Rtt: 1 x 106 to <1 x 109 ohms per ANSI/ESD S4.1
- Dimensions: Overall: 0.019 in. x 22 in. x 24 in.
- Red with black edging
- 2 Pockets: 8 in. x 11 in. each
The SCS 8507 Portable Field Service Kit, 22 in. x 24 in. Mat with Model 725 Wrist Strap Monitor bundles together two static control products to give a field technician the same continuous monitoring and static protected working environment enjoyed by workers in a manufacturing facility. Fits easily into most tool cases.
- 1 - 22 in. x 24 in. Dissipative Mat with Two Pockets
- 1 - Model 725 Wrist Strap Monitor
- 1 - Model 2368 Dual Conductor Fabric Wrist Strap
- 1 - Model 2370 Dual Conductor Coil Cord, 10 ft.