- Ideal for removing toner and dust or cleaning data processing equipment
- Detachable power cord for easy storage
- Self-contained unit designed for high-efficiency cleanup
- Easy change out of motor, making the vacuum easy to service
- ESD-Safe: Conductive housing and attachments quickly dissipate static charge
- Lightweight (less than nine pounds) and easy to setup
- Complete attachment offering including: stretch hose, crevice tool, wand and brush
- Dimensions: 7.8 in.x 17.8 in. x 9.3
The SCS (formerly 3M) 497ABF Electronics Vacuum is a self-contained unit that is designed for high efficiency cleanup of most business equipment, including removing toner and dust. Portability, quick setup and efficient safe operation are key features of the SCS SV-497ABF vacuum. Backed with a one HP, six amp motor, the Electronics Vacuum is made with conductive housing and conductive attachments making it an invaluable tool for the electronics marketplace.
The SCS 497ABF Electronics Vacuum comes with a Type 2 Filter, a detachable cord and plastic hose (approximately 10 feet). The 497ABF vacuum carries one of the industry's longest warranties of three years on craftsmanship.
|SV-CB1||SCS SV-CB1 Crevice Nozzle with Brush Tool for Vacuums||
|SV-CN1||SCS SV-CN1 Vacuum Crevice Nozzle for SCS Vacuums||
|SV-DBSD1||SCS SV-DBSD1 Static Dissipative Vacuum Dusting Brush for SCS Vacuums||
|SV-MPF2||SCS SV-MPF2 Type 2 Filter for Toner and Dust for SCS Vacuums||
|SV-NN||SCS SV-NN Needle NoseVacuum Nozzle for SCS Vacuums||
|SV-WA2||SCS SV-WA2 Bent Vacuum Wand Assembly Nozzle||