- Static control garments are intended to attenuate electrostatic fields that may be present on personnel clothing
- Groundable Static Control Garment System Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 (Rtg < 3.5 X 107ohms) Requirement Tested Per ANSI/ESD STM2.1 and ESD TR53
- Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to remove electrostatic changes to ground to limit ESD events in ESD Protected Areas
- Minimum of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design
- Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator
- Shields ESD charges on operators' clothing from damaging ESD sensitive items
- Panel-To-Panel Conductivity
- Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- Hip-To-Cuff Grounding
- Improves productivity, grounds operator with no need for a cord to be attached to the operator's wrist
- Jacket Length with "Set-in" Style Sleeves, Reinforced Hem V-Neck and Stainless Steel Snaps
- Tag-Free Neck Label
- Sizing and laundering information sublimated on the inside of the back collar
- 3 Pockets
- Blue fabric
The SCS 770017 4-X-Large Blue Smock Jacket with Knitted Cuffs, 3 Pockets, No Collar is designed to be antistatic and low tribocharging. This model creates a Faraday Cage around the torso and arms of the wearer to protect ESD susceptible items from electrostatic fields generated by charges on the operator's clothing. Static control garments are intended to attenuate electrostatic fields that may be present on personnel clothing.
The 770017 is constructed of a lightweight dissipative material which is made from texturized polyester and a minimum of 9% carbon nylon monofilament. The conductive nylon fibers are woven in a chain-link design throughout the material, providing continuous and consistent charge dissipation. All of the seams in the smocks are designed to maintain electrical continuity from panel to panel and from sleeve to sleeve.
This smock incorporates a "hip-to-cuff" grounding feature which allows for hands-free grounding with no cord attached to the operator's wrist. This feature allows connection of a ground cord to a 4mm snap stud on the hip. A seam of carbon-suffused threads provides a secure and direct electrical connection from the snap stud on the hip to conductive elastic cuffs.
|Data Sheet:||(352 KB)|