- Dimensions: 3 in. x 5 in.
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-81705E Type III, Class 2; listed on the QPL under the Defense Standardization Program
- Zippered Top: Re-closable seal
- Film printing per MIL-PRF-81705E Section 3.6 is a buried layer that will not rub-off or become removed with chemicals like IPA
- Standard stock bags are converted per MIL-DTL-117H
- Puncture Resistance: 12 lbs
- Metal-In film laminate 0.0028" thick (2.8 mil)
- Dissipative Inner Surface Rs ≥ 1 x 105 to < 1 x 1012 ohms/sq per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.8 requirements
- Dissipative Outer Surfaces Rs < 1 x 1012 ohms/sq per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.8 requirements
- <10 nJ discharge shielding energy limit test per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.9
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
The SCS 817Z35 Zippered Metal-In Static Shield Bag, 3 in. x 5 in. 100 Count is a zippered transparent metal-in static shielding bag designed to provide a static safe environment for ESD sensitive electronic devices. Bags are printed with an ESD protective symbol and a lot code for traceability. The bags are heat sealable. The 817Z35 is manufactured from a polyester, metal, and polyethylene laminate. The polyester dielectric in concert with the metal layer provides discharge shielding. The exterior being static dissipative allows electrostatic charges to be removed when grounded.
- 100 - Zippered Metal-In Static Shield Bags, 3 in. x 5 in.