- Dimensions: 15 in. x 18 in.
- Moisture Barrier Dri-Shield Bags
- Open top
- Color: Silver
- Pack of 100
- >20lb Puncture Strength Average
- 0.0036" (3.6 mil) Thick Bag Film laminate constructed from multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene
- <= 0.03 Grams Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR)
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for discharge shielding per Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
The SCS 7001518 Moisture Barrier Bag 15 in. X 18 in. 100 Count is designed to provide packaging for ESD and moisture sensitive items, both inside and outside an ESD protected area. The bags are heat sealable and suitable for vacuum packaging. Bags are printed with ESD and moisture warning symbols and a lot code for traceability. The 7001518 is manufactured from a laminate of multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene. Polyester provides puncture resistance. Metal layers are intended to provide shielding of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and to help minimize the penetration of electric field while providing moisture protection.
- 100 - Moisture Barrier Bags 15 in. X 18 in.