- Dimensions: 10 in. x 12 in.
- Puncture Resistance: 30 lbs
- Moisture Barrier Dri-Shield Bags
- Thickness: 7.0 mils
- Color: Silver
- Pack of 100
- Constructed from multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene
- Designed for moisture and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive items (such as SMT). Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583
- <= 0.03 Grams Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR)
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for discharge shielding per Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
The SCS D271012 Moisture Barrier Bag 10 in. X 12 in. 100 Count is designed to provide packaging for ESD and moisture sensitive items, both inside and outside an ESD protected area. The bags are heat sealable and suitable for vacuum packaging. Bags are printed with ESD and moisture warning symbols and a lot code for traceability. The D271012 is manufactured from a laminate of multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene. Polyester provides puncture resistance. Metal layers are intended to provide shielding of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and to help minimize the penetration of electric field while providing moisture protection.
- 100 - Moisture Barrier Bags 10 in. X 12 in.