- Dimensions: 12 in. x 18 in.
- Exterior Surface Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 108 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Metal-Out Shielding Laminate 0.003 in. thick (3 mil)
- Puncture resistance: 10 lbs
- Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD) outside the ESD Protected Area
- <10 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Penetration Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- Dissipative Inner Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 meets Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
- ElectroStatic Charges removed when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
- 40% Light Transmission allows for identification of bag contents
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
The SCS 1501218 Metal-Out Static Shield Bag 12 in. x 18 in. 100 Count is designed to provide static safe packaging for the shipment and/or storage of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) sensitive items including outside ESD protected areas. Manufactured from a top coated metallized polyester and polyethylene laminate. The proprietary top coating is designed to protect the metal layer and quickly discharge any electrical field. Polyester dielectric, in concert with the metal layer, provides shielding for the bag contents from ESD and helps minimize the penetration of an electrical field. Metal-out static shield bags offer lower exterior resistance and retains less electrostatic charge than Metal-In bags. The 1501218 is heat-sealable with an open top.
- 100 - Metal-Out Static Shield Bags 12 in. x 18 in.