- Dimensions: 7 in. x 8 in.
- Transparency: 40%
- Open top
- Color: Silver
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
- Pack of 100
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0028" thick (2.8 mil)
- Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD)
- <10 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
- Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
The SCS 10078 Metal-In Static Shield Bag 7 in. X 8 in. 100 Count is a transparent metal-in static shielding bag is designed to provide a static safe environment for ESD sensitive electronic devices. This model has an open top and is heat sealable. The 10078 is manufactured from a polyester, metal, polyethylene laminate. The polyester dielectric in concert with the metal layer provides discharge shielding. The exterior being static dissipative allows electrostatic charges to be removed when grounded.
- 100 - Metal-In Static Shield Bags 7 in. X 8 in.