- Dimensions: 6 in. x 8 in.
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0032" thick (3.2 mil)
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
- Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD)
- <20 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S11.4 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- >22lb Puncture Strength Average provides physical protection for contents
- Rs 1 x 104to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11, Packaging ANSI/ESD S541 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
- Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
The SCS 130068 Metal-In Static Shield Bag 6 in. X 8 in. 100 Count is a transparent metal-in static shielding bag is designed to provide a static safe environment for ESD sensitive electronic devices. This model has an open top and is heat sealable. The 130068 is manufactured from a polyester, metal, polyethylene laminate. The polyester dielectric in concert with the metal layer provides discharge shielding. The exterior being static dissipative allows electrostatic charges to be removed when grounded.
- 100 - Metal-In Static Shield Bags 6 in. X 8 in.