- Metallized Shielding Bag with Closed Cell Air-Cushion Protection Layers
- 0.150 in. x 8 in. x 7 in.
- High puncture resistance: >20lb Puncture Strength Average
- <20 nJ Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- Rs 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11, Packaging ANSI/ESD S541 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3 (except transparency)
- Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
The SCS 23087 Cushioned Static Shield Bag 8 in. x 7 in. 100 Count is packaging for ESD sensitive items. This model offers heavy-duty protection to absorb impact and prevent product damage.
- 100 - Cushioned Static Shield Bags 8 in. x 7 in.