- Low-Charging Polyimide Film With Polysiloxide Adhesive; 2.4 Mils (0.0024 inch) overall thickness
- Generates less than 50 volts when unwound from roll (at 73°F, 45% RH average)
- Surface Resistance 1 x 108 to < 1 x 1011 ohms Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Meets dissipative limit requirements of packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541.
- Temperature Resistance to a Maximum of 572°F (300°C) for 10 Second Max
- May be exposed to high temperatures for wave soldering and other applications without leaving residue when removed.
- RoHS Compliant
The SCS 780011 ESD Hi-Temp Polyimide Tape 1 in. x 36 yards with 3 in. Plastic Core generates less 50 volts when unwound from roll, making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items. This model is designed to be used in applications masking PCB gold features for wave soldering and IR reflow ovens. The 780011 may be exposed to high temperatures for wave soldering and other applications without leaving residue when removed.
|Data Sheet:||(188 KB)|