- Use Desiccant Pack in Moisture Barrier Bags to absorb moisture
- Provides protection for moisture sensitive electronics
- Best practice is to use with a Humidity Indicator Card
- Desiccant is secured in strong, sulphur-free non-woven plastic pouches
- Recommended amount of desiccant is dependent on the interior surface area of the bag to be used
- Can be baked and re-used
- Recommended for use in clean rooms
The SCS 16PLDES150 Desiccant in Tyvek Pouch, 16 Unit, 150/Drum begins working by absorbing airborne moisture left inside the bag after vacuum packaging, capturing moisture that manages to pass through the bag material. Secured in a strong pouch of sulphur-free, non-woven Tyvek, desiccant helps keep sensitive devices dry, even through unexpected shipping delays or longer than anticipated storage time.