- Use Desiccant Pack in Moisture Barrier Bags to absorb moisture
- Provides protection for moisture sensitive electronics
- Best practice is to use with a Humidity Indicator Card
- Desiccant is secured in economical, brown kraft paper pouches
- Recommended amount of desiccant is dependent on the interior surface area of the bag to be used
- Can be baked and re-used
- Not recommended for use in clean rooms
The SCS 1/2KDES550 Desiccant in Kraft Paper Pouch, 1/2 Unit, 550/Pail begins working by absorbing airborne moisture left inside the bag after vacuum packaging, capturing moisture that manages to pass through the bag material. Secured in a strong pouch of economical kraft paper, desiccant helps keep sensitive devices dry, even through unexpected shipping delays or longer than anticipated storage time.