- Cup Style Heel Grounder with Two Soles
- Used to ground standing or mobile operator to ESD Flooring
- Tab to Cup Resistance: 1 x 106 to < 1 x 108ohms tested per ESD SP9.2 & ESD TR53
- Burgundy Strap
- 24 Inch Conductive 8-Strand Nylon Polyester Grounding Tab
- Additional conductive material provides reliable connection with operator's sweat-layer
- One Megohm Current Limiting Resistor
- Sole Interior Non-marking
- Sole Exterior <1 x 106 ohms
- Hook and Loop 3/4 in.
- Total Grounder <1.2 x 106 ohms ESD-SP9.2, ESD TR53
The SCS 2051 Burgundy Heel Grounder with Dual Cup, 24 in. Conductive Ribbon is designed to effectively ground mobile personnel when they are in contact with conductive and dissipative flooring. The conductive, no-slip outer sole provides a reliable static ground. The function of the shoe grounding assembly depends upon contact with the skin through perspiration in the shoe to sustain an electrical contact between the conductive ribbon and the body. The 2051 comes with a 1 Megohm Resistor. Meets category ESD SP9.2 Type A.
|Data Sheet:||(182 KB)|