- Features Bluetooth communication for smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android)
- Internal sensors measure up to 4 parameters (temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, CO2)
- Large storage capacity of 2 million points
- Monitoring mode provides detailed reporting outside of set points
- Rapidly downloads data (18,000 points per second)
- Magenetic back allows for fast and simple mounting
- Easy to read 2-line LCD screen
- Two configurable alarm set points per channel
- IP 40 rated
The Sauermann KCC-320 Bluetooth IAQ Data Logger provides accurate primary IAQ measurements of CO2, humidity, temperature, and absolute pressure.
Communication between the KCC-320 and a PC is carried out with a USB cable with a micro-USB female connector. For communication with smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android), there is a low-energy Bluetooth communication option (this function can be deactivated).
The KCC-320 data logger ensures traceability in the food industry environment and also validates that industrial installations are functioning properly.
|CK-50||Sauermann CK-50 USB to Micro-USB Cable, 3 ft.||
|KAV-320||Sauermann KAV-320 Wall Bracket and Padlock for 320 Series||