- Built to Resist Can endure acidic condensate pH > 2.5
- Easily removable tank for simple maintenance
- Oil & acid resistant flow
- High performance Discharges condensate up to 23'
- Low sound level = 45 dBA
- Built-in safety switch
- Installation versatility
- Easy Install
- Pump can be floor mounted, attached to a wall or hung from a ceiling.
- High Resistance
- Oil and acid resistant float
- Mechanical structure resistant to shocks
- Easily removable tank for simple maintenance and algae control
- Reversible pump allows mounting on either side of the installation, and the choice of which side the water exits the pump
- Easy Connection
- New quarter turn, easily removable check valve, designed to facilitate 3/8 i.d. hose plug in
- 4 inlet holes 13/16 o.d
The Sauermann SI1801US11/T Mini piece pump with integrated detection and anti-vibration mounting plate to the wall, and can discharge condensate up to 17 feet. Supplied with 230 V power cord 1.5 m, vent tube screws and dowels. The Si-1801 pump is capable of evacuating 132 gph, and is suitable for condensing boilers & furnaces, industrial refridgeration cases, and air conditioning units.
- 1 - Centrifugal pump with half-gallon tank
- 1 - Integrated barb end check valve 3/8" o.d.
- 1 - 6 ft. power cord (120 V)
- 1 - Set of safety switch wires
- 1 - Inner diameter adapter
- 1 - 20 ft. Vinyl tubing, 3/8" i.d.
- 2 - Screws
- 2 - Wall Anchors