- Built to Resist Can endure acidic condensate pH > 2.5
- Easily removable tank for simple maintenance
- Oil & acid resistant flow
- High performance Discharges condensate up to 23'
- Low sound level = 45 dBA
- Built-in safety switch
- Installation versatility
- Easy Install
- Pump can be floor mounted, attached to a wall or hung from a ceiling.
- High Resistance
- Oil and acid resistant float
- Mechanical structure resistant to shocks
- Easily removable tank for simple maintenance and algae control
- Reversible pump allows mounting on either side of the installation, and the choice of which side the water exits the pump
- Easy Connection
- New quarter turn, easily removable check valve, designed to facilitate 3/8 i.d. hose plug in
- 4 inlet holes 13/16 o.d
The Sauermann SI1801120VLH 17' Low Head pump is capable of evacuating 132 gph, and is suitable for condensing boilers & furnaces, industrial refridgeration cases, and air conditioning units.
|ACC00120||Sauermann ACC00120 Clear tubing inner 3/8" in rolls of 20' for Si-1801, SI1805||
|ACC00125||Sauermann ACC00125 Clear tubing inner 3/8" in rolls of 82' for Si-1801, SI1805||
|ACC00801||Sauermann ACC00801 Check Valve for SI-1805, 0.39" dia||
|PH0100SIUN23||Sauermann PH0100SIUN23 PH Safe Neutralization Cartridge, up to 200 Gallons of Condensate||