- 1/4" MFL and 3/8" MFL
- Oil Capacity - 18.6 oz. (550 ml)
- 1 hp Motor Size
- Votlage - 115V 60Hz
- HVAC High Performance Vacuum Pump - Engineered specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration service
- Power and capacity for a wide range of service applications
- High CFM rating for fast, thorough evacuation
- Two-stage rotary vane design
- Oil Drain Valve – Positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
- Oil Fill Port – Makes adding oil simple since the port is accessible from the front or either side
- Heavy-Duty Motor – High torque design for easy startup and efficient operation
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing – Cast aluminum housings make the pumps lightweight but durable
The Robinair 15800 Economy Vacuum Pump is performance tested to meet Robinair’s high standards. The 15800 has been engineered specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration service, and is built for fast, thorough evacucation.
High Vacuum Rating
The two-stage rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability and ensures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time. The two-stage design cleans the system more thoroughly than a single-stage pump, the second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure so you can pull a deeper, ultimate vacuum.
The intake screen prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an internal exhaust filter separates oil vapor from the exhaust flow.
The one-piece, molded handle makes it easy to carry the pump to and from job sites, and the handle stays cool to the touch during operation.
Aluminum housing and rotary vanes keep the pump weight low, making it easy to carry.
|13119||Robinair 13119 16oz Bottle of Premium High Content Pump Oil, Vacuum Lower Moisture||
|13203||Robinair 13203 One Quart Premium Vacuum Pump Oil||
|13204||Robinair 13204 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil, Gallon Bottle||
|535491||Robinair 535491 System Oil Seperator Assembly Handle & Switch-vac Pump||