- 1/4" MFL, 3/8" MFL, & 1/2" MFL
- Oil Capacity - 13.5 oz. (400 ml)
- Voltage - 115V/220-250V 50/60 Hz
- 1/3 hp Motor Size
- Power and capacity for a wide range of service applications
- High CFM rating for fast, thorough evacuation
- Two-stage rotary vane design
- Cool Tech assembly in the USA
- Iso-Valve – Isolates the pump from the system with just a quarter-turn
- Gas Ballast – Moisture laden air passing through the pump mixes with relatively dry air so compression does not cause condensation
- Oil Drain Valve – Positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
- Oil Fill Port – Makes adding oil simple since the port is accessible from the front or either side.
- Heavy-Duty Motor – High torque design for easy startup and efficient operation
- Offset Rotary Vanes
- Molded Base – Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration during operation
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing – Cast aluminum housings make the pumps lightweight but durable
The Robinair 15601 High performance vacuum pump has the power and capacity for a wide range of service applications and a high CFM rating. The 15601 has been engineered specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration service, and is built with Robinair’s proven offset rotary vane for fast, thorough evacuation.
Iso Valve Isolates the pump from the system with just a quarter-turn. It allows the pump to be shut off while still connected to the A/C-R system, which is handy for checking rate of rise. With the valve handle in the OPEN position, the pump is open to the system being evacuated. In the CLOSED position, the pump is isolated from the system. This minimizes pump oil pulled into the pumping module, making start-up easier and reducing wear and tear on the pump components.
High Vacuum Rating
The two-stage, offset, rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability and ensures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time. The two-stage design also cleans the system more thoroughly than a single-stage pump; the second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure so you can pull a deeper, ultimate vacuum.
The intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an internal exhaust filter seperates oil vapor from the exhaust flow.
A precise amount of atmospheric air is introduced into the pump, preventing condensation of moisture vapor and helping maintaing the purity of the pump oil. By using the gas ballast, the pump operates more efficiently and pump life is extended.
The pump measures approximately 40 cm long, while aluminum housing and offset rotary vanes keep the pump weight low, making it easy to carry.
|13119||Robinair 13119 16oz Bottle of Premium High Content Pump Oil, Vacuum Lower Moisture||
|13203||Robinair 13203 One Quart Premium Vacuum Pump Oil||
|13204||Robinair 13204 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil, Gallon Bottle||
|40572||Robinair 40572 1/4 in Solid Brass Quick Seal Caps, Pack Of 6||
|13193||Robinair 13193 Replacement Oil Drain Valve for All Pumps Except 15100, 15110, 15113 and 15117||
|15337||Robinair 15337 Replacement Module Cover and Gasket for 15400 & 15600 Series Vacuum Pump||
|555133||Robinair 555133 Replacement Caps, Auto Boss||
|15338||Robinair 15338 Replacement Vent Bolt for 15400, 15600 Series||
|15466||Robinair 15466 Replacement Power Cord/Handle/Switch for 220-240V Pumps, 94 and 142 L/M||
|15465||Robinair 15465 Replacement Motor and Handle Assembly for Model 15401, 110-115V/220-240V 50/60 HZ||
|13192||Robinair 13192 Replacement Coupling - 4,6 & 10 CFM Vacuum Pumps||
|15368||Robinair 15368 Replacement Valve Assembly for 15400, 15600, 15434 Series Vacuum Pumps||
|15369||Robinair 15369 Replacement Base & Foot Assembly for 15400/15600/15434 Series Vacuum Pumps||
|15548||Robinair 15548 Replacement Pump Assembly Less Motor for 15600 Vacuum Pump||
|15367||Robinair 15367 Replacement Seal Kit for 15400/15600 Series Vacuum Pumps||