- Built in Infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurement to 932 °F with a 30:1 distance to spot ratio
- Type K temperature input for contact temperature measurement to 2500°F
- Display air temperature, relative humidity, dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Highly accurate and dependable readings within 2% RH
- Rugged design that is easy to grip and hold
- Large easy to view LCD display is easy to read from a distance
- Rugged carrying case.
The TIF3310 IR Thermometer/Psychrometer combines the function of a humidity meter, type-K thermocouple thermometer, and an infrared thermometer into one convenient handheld device. Ideal for quickly checking indoor air quality in offices, production rooms or in warehouses.